Friday, October 29, 2010

the most important .

Hi guys …. Thank you 5munit for letting people know in the forum …they also will appreciate that im sure …..

I just want to say some things that I feel need clarification

1- the owner of the site magicpillnow ..is a normal guy trying to collect some money …nothing more nothing less … . if you think that he is not normal and has some ability ….this is because you still under his influence and illusion of his marketing method and his videos ... just step out side the illusion and read the book ..you will see everything ....

2- - the last thing he did in his forum was deleting a thread that he just reply to ?? he is somehow losing control … he actually did not delete the thread because it reveal the owner and the truth about his work …but because he make some mistakes …and then realize that … I don’t know if you guys read his last post or no… but he did not admit the truth … it was a litter big post in response to the guy who put the thread but actually he put a message indirectly to the people who have done the pm and the rest of the post to the guy who put the thread ….so the indirect message to the people that have done the mp was the mistake …you may not notice the mistake he made for those who read it ..but the people who have done the pm will catch that … lest get to the point

- he said that anyone who think that he figure it out without going through the pm and feel it .they are in delusion . …so he close the door for anyone want to know and figure it out without going through his mp even DR FRANK ..since dr frank did not go through his mp sessions ….BUT the problem is that he open the door to pm guys to understand the truth and begin asking and realizing that what happened to them and the feeling during the mp sessions was the pure awareness or the energy on its pure form goes through their body … and it’s the QE of dr frank …and that’s what he don’t want to deal with it right now ….he want to close the door for all people and just say to them . ( its instant .its permanent , its magicpillnow ?? .. and don’t even dream to know more ..stay where you are ..i give you what you want ..

- the rest of the message when he said ( I don’t want garbage in this forum …go relax and do some thing useful , I don’t care …. Etc ) he just mean LEAVE ME ALONE .

-

- NOW the most important …. The books ( instant healing and beyond happiness ) specially beyond happiness … has the ultimate knowledge ..and the end . it show you god … there is nothing more then that …I encourage you guys to read the book ….and the school for gods and the 5 millions dollar is nothing comparing to the knowledge the book has ..in fact its just an application of the book .

- Peace and love to all .

8 comments:

  1. nope, the guy does have these abilities, i spoke to people around him and i experienced his influence on distance. but the way he messes up some people is too much.

    He will not hide anymore.

    thanks m5unit for doing all of this.
    i am willing to post all of our conversations logs everything on web, and give this to you.

    the guy is a borderline criminal and a control freak.

    we actually know already he is a scammer and treats people unfair.
    SERIOUSLY stop looking for excuses.
    ask some smart people on pmemory what they think about what he is doing.

    stop being weak.

    bring him down.

    for the sake of not the people he helped but for the sake of those he damaged.
    WEAK PEOPLE ARE CONTACTING HIM AND SOME OF THEM HE DAMAGES EVEN MORE.

    Imagine having a knife in your back and somebody will stab you in your chest when you come to him for help.

    This is how some of those people feel.
    THEY FEEL THIS, NOT THE ANGER WHICH YOU PERCEIVE.

    you have never been in their skin.

    and you dont want to be.

    Everything is based on how truthful your assumptions are.
    They can be quite good, when you have collected enough evidence.
    Read any scientific book, or detective book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checked my logs.
    14th august was the first time Ruslan told me I am first on the list.

    Then after the session was postponed for 6 or 7 times (I had to take days off from work, wake up at 5.a.m in the morning for no reason) it went like following:

    [10/17/2010 1:38:14 PM] stupido2306: please next week let's do it for real
    [10/17/2010 5:47:29 PM] stupido2306: ruslan, i have an honest question for you, it might put you off, but will ask it anyway - if somebody will promise you to do something for 6 times and did not do it, would you trust that person that he will do it for 7th time?
    [10/17/2010 5:48:45 PM] stupido2306: because this is the situation i am in (plus additional like 40 problems)
    [10/18/2010 2:30:59 AM] Ruslan M: listen
    [10/18/2010 2:31:08 AM | Edited 2:36:31 AM] Ruslan M: I do what I need to do and I can care less about what u think of that. I can care less if u trust me or not. I think u forgot the idea of this relationship. I dont need this session at all. You begged me to do it
    [10/18/2010 2:38:09 AM | Edited 2:38:38 AM] Ruslan M: I will do it when I have time.
    [10/18/2010 9:52:16 AM] stupido2306: the question was not about who has larger cock
    [10/18/2010 10:35:57 AM | Edited 10:39:31 AM] Ruslan M: your session is canceled. send me the info for the Western Union I will arrange the refund (even though I dont have to). I want nothing to do with u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note that his responses are edited.

    My bid was 2200 USD, he asked me to transfer 1900 USD. I have scans of the transfers.

    I asked him to do a refund to my bank account - with a reason for a refund:: "refund for magicpillnow".

    It is because once someone is involved I would have to prove that the money i received from this guy are actually mine.

    He rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. response from Ruslan M;


    I dont owe you anything and never had. I dont even have to return your money, but I do because I know you need it.


    Wait: i did not get what he promised, and he does not have to return the money? I did not pay for charity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting, but I was a student/instructor in training of Magic Pill, and while I decided not to do this as it wasn't for me - I found no bad doing on Ines side! He is free and sovrien as we all are - Including YOU, and he is no ones slave, though he may not be perfect in the flesh - who is? I assure you his intentions and the people I witnessed being helped where all in good faith. And yes even if its a skill learned and appleied, he has this right just like anyone else - including YOU :)

    I do not know if there is more to who is going on, but I can surely say that he is a beautiful person! He may not tolerate at times, but that is his free choice and one can not be negative to him because of this.

    Go in peace and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are you mixing your own stuff with mine?

    I paid - the promise was not fulfilled - 7 times I was fooled, then the reply was that he does not have to return the money?

    One more time - Why are you mixing your experience with mine?


    A murderer can behave in a nice manner person to his family, but that does not mean the murder was not committed.


    Stop this nonsense with "being nice". Google for guys like Harry Markopolos. Somebody has to stand up for the damaged people as well. These people risk more than you are aware of.

    You behave like a sheep, questioning nothing, while there are more and more complaints on this guy.

    Same stuff was happening on his pmemory forums.
    But the moron deleted all criticisms.
    He keeps doing the same stuff on his recent forums.

    And since all traces of criticisms and complaints were erased, he can continue with his "i am god" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I do not mean any disrespect to you, and yes your experiance was different to mine.
    Did you eventually get your money refunded? or does he still have your money?

    I have to say I am very thankful to the site owner of this blog and all the information regarding Frank Kinslow, I have obtained all this information and must say, combined with my knowledge on how magic pill is done, this is much easier, I am able to help people become aware much easier and quicker and with minus the bullshit one has to go through using magic pill, Not to mention that once a person is awakened, they then have the ability to overcome there issues!

    Thank you :) And peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great ,
    i am happy for you, can we get in touch somehow?

    i really need help, went through a lot :(

    i want to learn the stuff

    concerning MP - the whole thing cost me cca 300 euro out of my pocket, plus 3 months of stress, doing testimonial vids over and over again etc etc

    ReplyDelete